View Single Post
  #77  
Old 10-16-2007, 08:32 PM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,070
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DealerDan View Post
And I don't think Jeremy should be removing Absolute from the PAW Network at this time. If he chooses not to personally promote Absolute on his sites then that's one thing, but to basically tell all affiliates on the PAW Network that regardless of their own stance, they can't promote Absolute anymore under that network would be a drastic measure. I don't work with the PAW Network at all, but if I did I'd not be happy at being told who I can and cannot promote.
Yeah, they seem to be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

1) CPA affiliates will have probably already moved on
2) MGR affiliates might agree but reluctant to lose their long term income.
3) Jeremy is gonna get his ass kicked if he decides either way.

IMO, I think the MGR is already lost. AP wont survive this under the same name. Affiliates need to offer their players the best service which means sending them to reputable sites.

(EDIT: Forgot AP do the $25 up front then a MGR, so everyone is stuck)
__________________
Translation services : 29 languages clients include partygaming & pokerlistings.
Email -

References and further details available on request

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"

Last edited by edmc : 10-16-2007 at 08:39 PM.
Reply With Quote