hmmmm
This is interesting because I was at the CAC in Montreal and an employee I dealt with 3 years ago approached me and told me the former CEO was now gone and also the Director who tried to broker a deal with me was fired for stealing. This person new I wouldn't do business with them because of these people being active in the company after my previous experience.
I contacted Danielle just last week prior to this large mess coming out thinking that the Upper Mgt was now gone from the company to talk on our college program and where they were going with the program they do world wide.
Let's just say what they tried to pull on me 3 years ago is up there with this super account story. I refused to do business with them since this time.
I don't know if you can gain the trust back after this mess..... You may see AP just disappear and they merge into UB....
What else could you possibly do?
__________________
www.lifeofsports.com
"Home of the Canadian College Poker Championship"
www.collegepokerlife.com
"Home of the North American College Poker Championship"
|