View Single Post
  #75  
Old 10-16-2007, 08:10 PM
Pizzadude1 Pizzadude1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
And I don't think Jeremy should be removing Absolute from the PAW Network at this time. If he chooses not to personally promote Absolute on his sites then that's one thing, but to basically tell all affiliates on the PAW Network that regardless of their own stance, they can't promote Absolute anymore under that network would be a drastic measure. I don't work with the PAW Network at all, but if I did I'd not be happy at being told who I can and cannot promote.
Agreed, it is up to each affiliate to decide what their position is here. I think all should delist but those who continue to promote AP have that right. They just risk alienating the community.

BTW everyone I was called a troll by a mod here for suggesting such a thing before the rest of this became public. As I suspected it was only a matter of time before damning evidence appeared beyond the first batch of proof.

Last edited by Pizzadude1 : 10-16-2007 at 08:21 PM. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote