View Single Post
  #74  
Old 10-16-2007, 08:06 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 258
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

Perhaps it was deleted because there's already a thread on the subject? Unless you posted it in this thread in which case feel free to disregard

And I don't think Jeremy should be removing Absolute from the PAW Network at this time. If he chooses not to personally promote Absolute on his sites then that's one thing, but to basically tell all affiliates on the PAW Network that regardless of their own stance, they can't promote Absolute anymore under that network would be a drastic measure. I don't work with the PAW Network at all, but if I did I'd not be happy at being told who I can and cannot promote.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote