View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-16-2007, 07:45 PM
jorisdekkers's Avatar
jorisdekkers jorisdekkers is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 46
Default Moneybookers dumped my account!

Hey Guys,

Im an affiliate in the poker world and pretty much relied for 50% of all my payment processing on Moneybookers, but now they told me they permanently closed my account and their decision is final

Im really jammed with this , I dont know what to do. Their security department told me it was 'following an audit in my account and unspecific actions inside my account'. They wont answer any of my emails and their support team says they have no influence on the decisions made by the security department

Has anyone else had this? What can I do? I really need my account back

regards
Joris
__________________
Joris Dekkers | (MSN/Email)

Free Poker Bankroll
Poker Tools
Free Poker Ebook
Poker Software
Free Bet Guide
No Deposit Bonuses
Deposit Bonuses
Free Spin Bonuses
Arbitrage Betting
Sure Bets
Reply With Quote