View Single Post
  #4  
Old 10-16-2007, 06:33 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 291
Default

I try to avoid promoting more than one room on a network. This is because when I'm writing a review, the reviews are basically going to be the same but with me having preference over one of the rooms. So why would I want to promote two rooms that are almost the same and give one a higher rating than the other because of customer support etc. Visitors arent going to go for the worse room.

The only real exception I make is if the rooms have something unique to offer. For example, I promote PokerRoom as well as Hollywood, because Hollywood offers such a high bonus, despite the fact I think PokerRoom is slightly better.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote