View Single Post
  #8  
Old Yesterday, 09:45 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 170
Default

I'm just no good at building offline, the process confuses me, I create a page, upload it, tweak it till i like it, then start the next one.. for a great example fliprealhouses is my lil 'project' i've torn it down and started over more times than I can count!

I started something similar once wasn't happy with it, and sold that.. now here I am again, never going to be happy with that site :P Yet still building online as I go :P
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote