When launching a new site, I try and get as much content as I can before getting the design, and then build it as best as I can with what I have. Then when its pretty respectable (but not quite finished), I'll upload it and get it indexed in Google to help get it in the mix. I won't go about promoting it and getting traffic until I am completely comforatable with the way it looks/works and there are no broken links or empty links. So yeah, I don't want anyone to see a half-assed site, but then again I want to get the ball rolling in terms of getting the site to rank well in Google.
Thats just the way I go, and I only do it that way because I don't know any better at the moment.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Last edited by ThePokerBank : Yesterday at 06:01 AM.
|