View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:30 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 208
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default PhPbb Forum Help

I have a forum in phpbb and I know very little about it. Since I started the new site I've had a guy on the forum that set it up, added mods, and pretty much knows everything about it.

After the recent disputes and issues I've on the PAW I'm getting paranoid. I'm not super close to the guy that runs my forum and I think that I need to cover myself and figure out some basics of Phpbb.

I've been making backups of the forum using the default settings in the admin panel. If something happens to the forum though, I'm not sure I know how to fix it.

So, who on here knows phpbb forums and can walk me through the basics?

Of course I'm willing to pay some for your time. Just let me know how much you want for a 10 minute tutorial.


Thanks
Reply With Quote