View Single Post
  #57  
Old 10-15-2007, 01:36 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,009
Default

lol, you need to get out more my friend.

Weird is getting dealt pocket 10's 6 times in a row with ongame network. I won each pot too. But even that is written off as a coincidence.


Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1 View Post
As a related side note...

I was playing at Full Tilt last night and had AA 3 times in an hour (twice on the BIG BLIND).

Each time, everyone on the table folded. The time with the AA on middle position, I just called and all folded except the big blind.

The flop came AJ3 and we checked all the way to the river (as I was trying to slowplay a bet) and then when I bet on the river he folded as well even though it was a small bet.

Now, I understand fully that this can happen anytime...but...

About 90% of the pots were raised before the flop in that hour of play.

Only reason I really noticed the trends, was because I had the AA hand 3 times...otherwise I wouldn't have really cared.

Weird.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote