View Single Post
  #55  
Old 10-15-2007, 12:37 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,274
Default

As a related side note...

I was playing at Full Tilt last night and had AA 3 times in an hour (twice on the BIG BLIND).

Each time, everyone on the table folded. The time with the AA on middle position, I just called and all folded except the big blind.

The flop came AJ3 and we checked all the way to the river (as I was trying to slowplay a bet) and then when I bet on the river he folded as well even though it was a small bet.

Now, I understand fully that this can happen anytime...but...

About 90% of the pots were raised before the flop in that hour of play.

Only reason I really noticed the trends, was because I had the AA hand 3 times...otherwise I wouldn't have really cared.

Weird.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote