View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:26 AM
Pokerhunt Pokerhunt is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 139
Default Offer needed on Freerollsmonitor.com

Hi guys,

As I have bought my own poker site, which will launch soon, I maybe not have the time to work so much on www.freerollsmonitor.com

In addition to this site, I am also offering www.guaranteedmonitor.com which is not finished, though. This will be done before an eventually sale.

The two domains will be linked together, having access to both our freeroll script and guaranteed script on both sites.

Atm we have a programmer working on a extraction tool, so the data from the poker client can be imported directly into the database. This eliminates the manual insertion of data, which can be pretty time consuming.

Freerollsmonitor.com comes with an unique script which can be used to put all the freerolls in the database. We currently have around 5000 members and it is rapidly growing. I can send stats if needed. We have around 350 visitors/day.

I guess I just need to see how much I can get for the site, so I dont want to come with any minimum price. Make me an offer and I will consider.
__________________
.................................................. ..................
Webmasters, get a Poker Freerolls schedule on your own website - custom colors, own affiliate links can be inserted.
http://www.freerollsmonitor.com

Manufacturing the best rakeback deals available
http://www.rakebackfactory.com
Reply With Quote