View Single Post
  #47  
Old 10-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,993
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default


Quote:
All hell is breaking loose regarding Absolute Poker on pocketfives and 2+2 today.

Like Terrell Owens says - getcha popcorn!
Yes, this should make for an interesting week. EDMC, in regards to removing AP from the PAW Network, that is not out of the question depending on what progresses, but problematic.

There are many affiliates here on MGR with AP, and I am not going to play God and mess with their money. I understand your point though. What do you reckon the bigger affiliates like PSO an P5's are going to do.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote