View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-14-2007, 07:55 AM
RakeAway RakeAway is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 33
Default How can I improve my site

www.rakeaway.com
Content is pretty much all there, as well as a simple design and a simple tracking system for others to promote my site (affiliate page isn't live yet).
-Design: What needs improving, what doesn't, and where could I get it done properly the cheapest?
-Clarity: Is the text on my website clear? With use of the FAQ and the Bonus Guide, can you work out what everything means? Do you feel intimidated by all the unknown terms and large amounts of text as a new visitor?
-Content: What do you think of my content? Is it enough? Too much per page? I want to add more details about each Poker site, like location, simple info about rake structure, data-mining options and software info (resizable tables yes/no, etc.)
-SEO: I don't know much about SEO, is my onpage SEO OK? What needs improving? Offpage, I'm lacking, I know that. Will running an affiliate program help? Then of course, many sites (with higher PR) would be linking to me. Or do affiliate links not help towards PR?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote