View Single Post
  #34  
Old 10-14-2007, 03:32 AM
Pizzadude1 Pizzadude1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10
Default

http://www.pocketfives.com/AB0A6FCE-...D3A99D2CC.aspx

Although I was called a troll earlier for posting on this topic I feel it is important for affiliates to see this. The link above proves beyond any doubt that there was cheating on absolute poker and it was covered up or involved absolute. Absolute emailed a player a master log of a suspicious tourney by mistake involving one of the cheating accounts that won a $1000 multi table.

Call me a troll or help absolute cover this up by deleting it but this is every hand potripper played and shows all hole cards of every player. See it for yourself and consider whether you want to keep affiliating yourself with a poker room that condones cheating like this.

Jeremy, I hope you will join the poker community in a boycott of absolute poker. I know you have a lot to lose but is this really a poker room you can continue to defend? You should see boycotts up on many portals in the next day or two.
Reply With Quote