View Single Post
  #16  
Old 10-12-2007, 01:21 PM
TRIPAAA TRIPAAA is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 101
Default

I logged in to our original account and zero payment also. So I tried our affiliate info as a few of you have stated and there was this months payment. Ok, ya the money was in a new account but with no validation email. I hope that they transfer everything to the right original account as corpfan posted from the received email.

I have been so confused ever since chipleader took over Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet affiliate system. Seems like they should get things right and try to keep it that way. It’s just hard to follow.

But I am just glad they are fixing it so quickly. We will just have to wait and see.
__________________
Learn Omaha Hi low Poker. More info about titan poker bonus code online.
Poker Bonus Codes - Full Tilt Bonus Code
Reply With Quote