View Single Post
  #5  
Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,039
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrindavan View Post
i am non-US

They used to send commission to me directly via Neteller.

From that email, it seems they keep/send the money to player account only ? But i do not have a player account yet.

There is no information on how to withdraw money on their site.

And i wish they will response to my email

Or if you know the answer, please tell me what to do too.

Thanks a lot
I only know you can request payment into a player account so you can change your payment details at chipleader.

I am non US also and received payment through NeTeller yesterday.

Maybe you just need to reconfirm your NeTeller details. I was never with income access.
__________________
Translation services : 29 languages clients include partygaming & pokerlistings.
Email -

References and further details available on request

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote