View Single Post
  #21  
Old 10-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 197
Default

Stiankr - I'm not upset at all - not sure where you are getting that from.

I'm really not into the competition thing either - it was just something I developed for my network and thought it would be useful for other members here at PAW so offerred it up in return for some backlinks.

It's certainly not something I will be taking time away from running my business to compete to get people to use it - if people want to use it then they can and I'll support them and help people set it up like I have been doing for the past 4 weeks. (I probably helped 15 or so people who were struggling get it up and running on their websites.)

If not then it is serving it's purpose on my network for what it was originally designed for.

If there was one thing that bothered me a little was the way you tried to sell your script by undercutting and offering it backlink free for a couple of months - didn't think that was necessary considering it really is just a free tool that I was offering to members.

Anyways good luck with everything.
__________________
iPokerGroup Network - Online Poker Strategy | Online Poker Freerolls | Full Tilt Poker | Johnny Chan Poker

Free PAW Freeroll listing script - Increase your conversions and list up-to-date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here

Free Live/Offline Poker Tournament Feed - List upcoming offline poker tournaments on your website and use it to promote the online satellites to your users. Full Details here
Reply With Quote