View Single Post
  #11  
Old 10-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,971
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

As I told you in the email, I am not going to argue about it. You broke our T&C's, and furthermore the players you sent all made minimum deposits, played minimum hands, and then withdrew. Not to mention the fact that 3 signed up from the same machine.

Typically when we find out we are working with a CPA scammer, we don't go out of our way to accommodate them with all the correspondence between us and the rooms.

Here is the only correspondence I will share with you that we got back from one of the AM's.

Quote:
Thank you so much for bringing this to my notice.

I hope he would not be getting anymore players to the site. Please let me know if you need me to do anything from my end to stop him
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : Yesterday at 02:05 AM.
Reply With Quote