View Single Post
  #2  
Old 10-11-2007, 11:10 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 396
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

StakeAShark . com right?

I noticed the link was to StackAShark, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramchip View Post
I have purchased xxwww.stackashark.comxx and I'm relaunching the site on Monday 15th October. I have been running a staking system on my main site xxwww.eatmystack.co.ukxx which has been a great success and one of my players cashed in WCOOP 1 for $86K of which over 50K was returned to stakers. All players who currently are staked or stake on EMS will be using Stake A Shark so this will generate decent traffic and quality players from day one.

At the moment I'm redesigning the site but all updates should be completed in a couple of days.

If you are interested in buying text or banner links on Stake A Shark please pm me and I will get back to you over the weekend.

Stake A Shark Forum
__________________
| AZGambler.com | Arizona's #1 Gambling Authority|

--Click here for advertising on one of the Net's RISING Poker Blogs/Forums --
Reply With Quote