View Single Post
  #1  
Old Yesterday, 07:55 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,240
Default Here we go again with Ultimate Bet/Chipleader

So, I was looking at my revenue for last month and everything was as it seemed.

Then, I went to payments and checked if it has been paid out yet, and they added a column to the payments:

DEDUCTION AMOUNT


And of course, I had a $395 deduction off of my payment.

It doesn't explain if it was for bonuses, chargebacks or what...it just deducted this amount from my poker revenue from last month.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH UB...AND OF COURSE THIS IS THE FIRST MONTH THEY ARE COMPLETELY WITH CHIPLEADER!!

Beware, your poker rake revenue is NOT AS IT SEEMS..you will get hit with a PHANTOM deduction at the end of the month, that doesn't show up until PAYMENT TIME.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote