View Single Post
  #9  
Old 10-11-2007, 07:48 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

Advertising space is available on OnlineTourneys.com as a prelaunch offer.

Sitewide footer text links are available for just £3.95 / month with a 6-12 month term only.

PLUS your advertisings start date will not start until the site is 100% complete and launched!

I am expecting this site to take off quickly and all tournament details are saved as an individual page which is search engine optimized (SEO will be improved even further, its something I will be working on a lot for this site) so I think the results will be very good for advertisers

If you would like to take a space please post here.

Thanks,
John
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote