Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerhunt
What is the difference between
http://www.poker-affiliate.biz/paw/login.php
and
http://www.pokertournamentwatch.com/paw/
If any?
|
http://www.pokertournamentwatch.com/paw/
This is the script that I released about a month ago and was something that I developed to help me manage and update centrally the display and listings of the PAW freerolls accross all the sites in my network.
While I was developing it I added in a userCP so that other PAW members could use the script and it was received well by the PAW community. Currently there are over 90 users of the script.
Now Stiankr seems to have developed a similar script.
I can't speak for his script but here are the key features of mine.
- Timezone selection - to let the user change the timezone of the times displayed in the listings.
- You can fully customise the display of the script using HTML/CSS and calling the various fields of the events at the place you want them to appear - so you basically have full control over what appears and how it appears.
- Customise which poker rooms appear, how they appear and put your own affiliate links in.
- Integration code - 3 different formats PHP and Javascript to insert into your site, and can customise the inital display of the script via the integration code if you wish, allowing multiple versions of the script in different parts of your site - eg: you could just display Party Poker Freerolls on your party poker review page whilst displaying just Full Tilt freerolls on the full tilt page etc.
- Translation feature - you can fully customise the fields of the script, so if you wanted to translate certain fields or all fields to another language then you can do this.
My listings do have some backlinks displayed at the bottom of the script, although you can control the display of these via your userCP. Stiankr seems to be trying to get people to transfer to his script by offering his script without any backlinks for a couple of months - I doubt people are really too fussed about that though with the time it is saving them updating the freeroll listings constantly I shouldn't think anyone begrudges giving backlinks in return.
If people want to use my script then great - I'm glad I've helped some people out - as I say it was mainly developed for me to manage centrally my network rather than having to update all my sites seperately.
Here are all the links related to my script - the PAW Freeroll Management System.
Jeremy's article about it -
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/P...Script.new.htm
The forum thread discussing it and new feature requests -
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...ipt-enjoy.html
The script itself - http://www.pokertournamentwatch.com/paw/
Regards,
Adrian.