Quote:
Originally Posted by the27offsuit.com
If players were from same computer he is wrong
But as for the incentive marketing , his english is not too good , from what i understand from his posts he was paying other webmasters to put his banners up , he was buying advertising space and paying by gift card . Its not really incentive marketing but paying for advertising .
|
I don't really trust them, but you are da kewlest here, I don't how much commssion you received from PAW, more than 2000? 4000? I never have any problems with that before, like I do whole a lot commssion junction, They said the 3 players are from the same computer, If I am telling you that, I could confirm at least 2 players are not from the same computer, are they lying or what?? Something I could be sure of, because I sent to someone to promote for me, and this dude might open two accounts, BUT I have an account in FTP. Do you still believe 3 accounts in same computer??? and this is my only account I played myself when I was boring (Only FTP accepts US players and it happens I opened an account in there, because I am from US, and I caught PAW are scaming). In their network and I deposited 100 dollars and lost all.