View Single Post
  #6  
Old 10-11-2007, 12:51 AM
wtan001 wtan001 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 15
Default

I could also tell you something, you said the 3 account registered on the same computer, I count assure you 100%, this will not ever happen, Because I have an account under FTP, I sent email to my partners to play FTP, and the other one is some kid I know from facebook, If you are telling me the 3 accounts registered on the same computer, I am sure you are scamming. But I could however believe the players withdraw their money after reach their requirement. I am what I am doing, anyway this will the the only a couple of thousand dollars you could earn from me. You said you didn't receive any payments from the poker, I am aslo telling you Partypoker has paid for the tracker with the CPA 150 dollars and I am 1000% sure you are not going to return those commssion, because Party don't do that, once they paid out, and it's final. Also, I sent links to my partners to promote, one of the brand has problems it's normal, like If FTP found out there are couple of players have problems, will they decline all your commssion? Even all your brands, like party, etc??? I don't want to argue with this problems no more, I don't give it a damn, but the way you are doing, your site gonna eventually turn down anyhow
Reply With Quote