View Single Post
  #25  
Old 10-10-2007, 09:01 PM
TheDean TheDean is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 27
Default

Arthur I have no desire to unblock you on AIM or discuss anything with you unless you change your position. We discussed this three times already and each time you keep repeating the same things:

a) I DELETED THIS PART. Pm me if you need explanation TheDean - Brandon

b) you are telling me that the deal we made and that you agreed to is 'not going to work', you now want, sorry, 'have' to charge me $1500 per month and $200 per month for each additional site


This is the deal that I proposed to you, and which you accepted. If you publicly accept it here I will PM jeremy and ask him to please lock this thread and we can all move on. if you ever break the agreement i'll ask that this thread be re-opened.


I will pay you $750 per month beginning when site #1 is finished...i'm pretty sure its done now, but i just need to approve it. Once site 2 is finished this monthly rate will jump to $1000 (if it comes online between months i'll pay you a prorated portion for the rest of that month). Once site three comes online, rate jumps to $1200 per month, same thing w/ the proration. Once site four comes online, $1400 per month.

By 'comes online' I mean the sites is approved by me as fully function and all of the mods we need from you are done. Site number one we've already given you all of the mods we need so once those are done, payment can commence. Hopefully you can get the others done quickly as well.

After the first full month of you getting $1400, if all updates have been done in a timely fashion then you'll get a $350 bonus...so effectively you'll be getting $1750 per month assuming you dont't go AWOL again for two months. Just to be clear, my hope is that I'll pay you $1750 each and every month and we'll get everything updated on time.

Once all sites are approved and up and running you will not have to do more than 10 hours per month of updates for me or you get $75 per hour for your time.

This rate cannot change, nor can you cancel our agreement, without four months prior notice...to give me sufficient time to find a new software solution.


As for whether or not I'll pay you, my credibility is beyond reproach, I pay out over $100,000 per month in rakeback, sub affiliate payments and to various vendors...but whatever, I'll throw in something for that. If I am late in paying you once all sites are approved, by more than one week from the 1st of the month, you can shut my sites down and you'll get a 20% ($280) late payment fee. If I don't pay you by the 15th of the month then you'll get the late payment fee plus a $500 reactivation fee to get my software up and running again.


I think this is more than fair, as do I think its a joke we had to conduct this here. This is what we already agreed to and you tried to take it back. I do not accept that. Agree to the terms here and we can be done with this.
__________________


Last edited by Brandon : 10-10-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Reply With Quote