View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,074
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default New ChanPoker Rate - You Decide!

Jeremy and I decided in Barcelona that we would give you guys more options to promote ChanPoker. As you all know, I try and take care of all of you to the best of my abilities, so I decided we will let you guys decide the next method.

Would you rather have

A. A flat CPA deal

B. A hybrid deal.

If you prefer the MGR, it will still be readily available, this is just for those who prefer other methods.

So vote in the poll and let us know how you feel!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote