View Single Post
  #9  
Old 10-10-2007, 05:01 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DealerDan View Post
From my experience, it's the latter. I've got a loyal playerbase for my rakeback site that know they get top-notch support/service, so they'll take less of a percentage just to stay under us. Or they'll e-mail me and say "Hey, I notice this other rakeback site is offering 30%, whereas you're only offering 20%/not offering rakeback there at all. Could you match that 30%/offer rakeback there, so I can go under you?"
Yeah this is very true, many loyal customers are just happy to recieve good service, or reliable service.

I will say this though, sometimes the "big dawgs" appear only to be out for the highest percentage, and they try to rastle you for every last dime...but this is usually only at the beginning. If you can get past the % and show good service, it usually is a big help.

From what I have found anyways..
Reply With Quote