View Single Post
  #20  
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,970
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I am not going to delete this post, but I did change the title. Nor am I going to take sides. If the price changed at the end, then yes that does suck and you probably have a valid complaint. However you both seem to have valid points, and I doubt posting it here is going to get anything solved.

The one thing that does seem strange however Dean is the way in which you conduct your business, and this may be why you keep finding yourself in situations where nobody wants to negotiate a fair deal with you.

In this instance you told some one over IM that you are going to " do everything in your power to fuck their life up"

Two weeks ago an issue arose with you and another affiliate where you spoke of knowing shady people in Boston and threatened to have this guys wife raped.

Regardless of whose right or wrong in either situation, this is not how most affiliates I know conduct their business. Nor would I ever do business with you after seeing how you threatened to harm someones family in such an awful way.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote