View Single Post
  #16  
Old Yesterday, 07:49 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 770
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurD View Post
I will not be responding to this thread any more, if anyone has anything to take up with me on this topic, my previous statement still stands - please email, AIM, or PM me.

I will not continue to monitor this thread - I do not believe it belongs here in the LEAST, and I believe it should be locked and or deleted for multiple reasons.
If you did change the terms, then I think TheDean is right on this one, and you should offer him the original deal. You can't offer a low price just to get a deal, then jack up the price when he is already deeply invested.

As much as all this fighting is getting very annoying on here lately, people also do have a right to express their opinions if they are not satisfied with a product or service which they received through this site.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote