View Single Post
  #3  
Old 10-10-2007, 06:00 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 700
Default

I can beat anyone in scrabble except for in super speed mode.
A 45 second action timer on head to head game would be fine for me. When its a race though to put down as many words as fast as possible I don't do well.

I mean that when I say I can beat anyone (unless maybe you have the a cheat program, but still might be possible, because I can beat the expert settings on download version but not sure I could beat it on short timer).

If anyone wants to donate some money to me by challenging me to a scrabble bet I'll be happy to take it .

In tournament play I have lost 2 times I had something like a 90-2 record, so maybe someone can get lucky here.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote