View Single Post
  #14  
Old Yesterday, 01:51 AM
ArthurD ArthurD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 79
Default

Bleh, can't keep my mind off this topic in general.... This is really frusterating to me.


-I did agree to terms, 3 months after the lease began
-The new terms were proposed to me after initial pricing was agreed upon and said client had been two months late in payment
-Terms were then later found to be rediculous and unbelievable, within three days, client was then notified with the posted results from him.
-Other situations similar have arrisen before, not that it matters, private software - it costs $1500 / month to license, simple as that.

Either way, this is an innappropriate place for this discussion. Perhaps if you would stay online (or unblock me from AIM), we could possibly further discuss this in private? You end the conversation with "F*** You" - and sign off or block me? What can I do?

The cost is $1500 / month - you've known this previously, that was what was originally agreed upon until you submitted a new contract - it was rejected. The costs are public and as stated.

Please delete, close, or lock this thread - this is not a matter that concerns the public in any manner. I will do my best to refrain from posting on this topic further, but I feel I must defend my reputation.

I
__________________
-Arthur D'Antonio III
Web Developer (PHP Specialist)

RakebackSoftware.com - The Automated Solution for Managing your rakeback business


AIM: ADanto6840
MSN:
Email:
Phone: 1.812.369-0538
Reply With Quote