View Single Post
  #12  
Old 10-09-2007, 11:55 PM
TheDean TheDean is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 25
Default

"my previous statement still stands"

The one where you claim I tried to circumvent your price structure by enforcing an agreement you made with me? That statement?

Or the one where you say you wont reply to this thread any more, but here you are.


Are you ever honest man? Do you have any honor whatsoever? You think anybody believes that you wont monitor this thread any more. Give me a break. You'd be a fool not to.


The reason an industry like this can function on 'handshake deals' as you call them, are because people have honor in their word.


Everybody who knows me knows I am an asshole and I fly off the handle sometimes. I cant help it. But I have my honor and I keep my word. Some of my big players might not like me or some of the things I say, but they know they are going to be paid every month...as do my sub-affiliates, as do my affiliate managers know I'm going to keep sending them butt loads of traffic every month even though they have to deal with me ranting and raving about something now and again. Through it all I keep my word.

I'd rather you be a prick and keep your word than be the smooth talking used-car salesman who lies through his teeth constantly that you are now.


I'd be happy to endorse PAW removing this thread, if you keep your word and honor the agreement that we had. It would certainly save me a lot of money and trouble...
__________________

Reply With Quote