View Single Post
  #9  
Old 10-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,074
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

ok there are bigger issues to this. From what my conversations, I have concluded that Arthur did agree to different terms, and then once the product was completed, changed the pricing.

He stated to me that this is a moot point because he can charge what ever he wants since there are no contracts. I do side with thedean on this that even if it is month by month contracts, if you agree to a price via AIM you should honor it.

With that said, thedean you really need to be more professional. Some of the things posted on paw from your aim convo's are terrible and horrible unprofessional.

With that said, I am unlocking and not reading any further. But be professional...
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt

Last edited by Brandon : 10-09-2007 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote