View Single Post
  #7  
Old 10-09-2007, 11:10 PM
ArthurD ArthurD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 79
Default

This thread is a moot point - the price is $1500 / month for RakebackSoftware, that's no secret. Degen (the OP) is trying to circumvent this...

He did pay $2500, $500 off the lease fee, for the first two months after his system was setup. He is now behind by at least 1 month in payments and is trying to not even pay the full amount.

I simply let him know that he must pay the full $1500 / month, no ands, ifs or buts about it. I cannot afford to spend 6+ hours working on his stuff and get half price for the time, just cannot.

Below is the chat log, as I have nothing to hide. I suggest the mods remove or lock this thread at once - it does not belong, it's improper, and based upon the OP's history (Degen on 2p2, and elsewhere) I think that it's blatently obvious that this post should be removed.

Nonetheless, here's the tail-end of the chat log, in my opinion this is all you should need to get a good grasp of the person that I was attempting to be reasonable with.

Quote:
OriginalPoster: your a fucking joke is what you are

OriginalPoster: no offense

OriginalPoster: but thats the truth

ADanto6840: You're entitled to that opinion....

OriginalPoster: i should have went with my gut from day one

OriginalPoster: pull the site, do whatever you want

OriginalPoster: you have just created a life long enemy

ADanto6840: I don't want to create any enemies

OriginalPoster: i will do everything in my power to fuck your life up

OriginalPoster: and get my money back

OriginalPoster: for as long as i live

OriginalPoster: because im stupid

ADanto6840: But at the same time I cannot lease to you for 750 what I'd charge 1500 minimum for to others

OriginalPoster: and i dont give a fuck about consequicnes

OriginalPoster: fuck you dude, this conversation is over
I will refrain from posting further on this topic - anyone that has anything to take up with me regarding it is welcome to contact me privately via email, AIM, or PM here on PAW.

Thanks.
__________________
-Arthur D'Antonio III
Web Developer (PHP Specialist)

RakebackSoftware.com - The Automated Solution for Managing your rakeback business


AIM: ADanto6840
MSN:
Email:
Phone: 1.812.369-0538
Reply With Quote