View Single Post
  #4  
Old 10-09-2007, 10:52 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 395
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Ive worked with Arthur before on some coding he helped me with on PokerOwnage.com. I do agree with you that he's very slow to respond on AIM, but in my experience with him he always gave me a good deal and responded with some great results when he was paid. He even gave me a good discount, considering the tweaking I needed on my site wasn't something he normally does.

This is definitely a surprise -- I look forward to hearing his response.

TJ
__________________
| AZGambler.com | Arizona's #1 Gambling Authority|

--Click here for advertising on one of the Net's RISING Poker Blogs/Forums --
Reply With Quote