View Single Post
  #64  
Old 10-09-2007, 04:07 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 155
Default

I don't think we ever actually got to the original question..

Is it possible to automate, with the user just agreeing? A script that requires the user to say yes.

Also, is it possible to have one cookie, delete other like cookies? So a Full tilt that overrights other Full Tilt cookies, an AP cookie that deletes other AP cookies, Vics Bingo that deletes Vics Bingo ...etc.. and .. blah blah blah ..

I think both sides of the debate are pretty well covered, now .. for those that DO want the capability (those that will still have to get permission specifically from each room anyway.. ) Can it be done? and How?
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote