I cannot see a logical reason for not having a cookie last collecting the sale. When I was working a stall, the stall next to me was struggling to make a sale. She took an hour for lunch & I sold all the stuff she couldnt shift. Obviously she never made the sale. She just had a busy stall and didnt know how to capitalize on in. All I did was rearranged the presentation & had a laugh with anyone that got within 5 yards of her stall.
PS, I did give her the money, we were only covering breaks but I sold the exact same product in a different manner, just like a small site who puts a lot of thought into the presentation. Buyers buy ideas, window shoppers click. Its the ideas that sell.
__________________
Translation services : 29 languages clients include partygaming & pokerlistings.
Email -
References and further details available on request
Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
|