View Single Post
  #7  
Old 10-09-2007, 08:06 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 429
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

Thanks very much to everyone that has replied

Looks like the stripe background is being deleted first

PokerEvolver, for the Deuce's Forum section, do you mean the ad for DeuceAce in the second half of the site above the section showing the top paying sites?
I also said about this to the designer, maybe tone down the colour.

Thanks GregK
Do you mean the green font colour? I think the designer just took that because of the colour in the logo.
Any suggestions for another colour?

Thanks Pino

For your second point, which rooms do you mean for scrolling over?
Which font do you mean? The general font on the site?

I think a problem is the font would have to be a standard web font that users have on their computer, it would be different if the text could be images but since most is from a database and changes constantly it isn't an image.

If its something else you mean let me know

Or if you just mean another web font instead of what I have now.

Thanks for bookmarking!
I think its going to be around 20 days until its complete and launched.

Hey edmc
Thanks for your reply, I think I will be changing something because I agree, it does look like the site is split into 2 sections because of the design.
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote