View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Micon Affiliate Manager Micon Affiliate Manager is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1
Lightbulb Poker affiliates needed...

Hi, my name is Sean, I am the affiliate manager at http://www.MiconAffiliateNetwork.com
We specialize in marketing "poker strategies".

We do not promote poker rooms so there's plenty of synergy
for us to work with poker room affiliates.

• We have 250+ active affiliates
• 8,000 members on our newsletter
• As of 10/8/2007 we're converting at 1:36
• Our prospects and customers are both online and live game
poker players.

If you have the traffic OR the media presence I'd like to
talk. Affiliates make 60% from each sale, PLUS, we're always
looking to give bonuses. Believe me, we believe in taking care of our
affiliates

Please give us an shout out at:
(Don't worry I'll get the email)


Respectfully,

Sean
http://www.MiconAffiliateNetwork.com