Wow, I only have half my battery left on this laptop until tomorrow and I just burned through most of it on this thread. I am so tired I can't really think straight to give a good response right now.
One thing I will say however is to EDMC, Stop accusing PPP of cookie stuffing. That is complete bullshit. I can say this because I know PPP and I know his sites. He is probably THE most white hat internet marketer I know and easily the most white hat in this industy. Furthermore his opinion is respected on forums hundreds of times bigger than this where all the big affiliates and SEO's post.
That's fine if you want to disagree about cookies and such. But because I can tell you with 100% certainty that PPP is not "stuffing cookies on people's PC's", I think you should stop making stupid accusations and making yourself look dumb.
Furthermore can we get this train wreck of a thread back on topic and discuss issues regarding cookies instead of members accusing and fighting with eachother.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|