View Single Post
  #4  
Old 10-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,971
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

It was a great time. I think the was one of the best conferences yet and I am really looking forward to the future CAP events.

I finally got home and still haven't slept since about 36 hours ago. I forgot a few things in the room at 3:00 AM when I left for the airport, including my power chord. That'll be first on the agenda of things to buy tommorow. Likewise I will get caught up on all the forum posts, PM's, and emails.

Pictures will be coming too, Brandon has them all right now.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote