View Single Post
  #44  
Old 10-08-2007, 02:55 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,190
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Good luck with your plan of trying to have a good relationship with cardrooms by deleting something the cardrooms use.
Than why is it that LTD Poker is still running the same marketing plan for at least the last two years that I know of. He clearly states all over his site that you must clear all your cookies? I am quite sure his AM's love him if can still provide the same offers along with new ones on a fairly regular basis. Why do I get told by AM's when running an offer to make sure my players are signed up under me ask them to clear their cookies to be properly credited as well as the use of a bonus code
__________________

Reply With Quote