View Single Post
  #43  
Old 10-08-2007, 01:52 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,074
Default

Kinda timely coincidence here, since I've been researching exactly this problem & solution lately.
Tracking in this industry is seriously flawed!

I don't see anything wrong with an opt-in cookie douche!

If the visitor decides my site/link is the one they want to signup under, or "finally signup under" in a case of needing to clear cookies.
Mysite/link = My player...period!

Its a shame we have to even think about clearing cookies etc. to correct a flawed system to get credit. It should be default protocol & the methods in place at the cardroom level to insure the above!

I'm w/Kaus also, bonus code or an "opt-in" cookie routine are no different IMHO.

my 2 pesos
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote