View Single Post
  #39  
Old 10-07-2007, 06:34 PM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,034
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPP View Post
Dude, cookies help cardrooms in their tracking. They aren't the only thing they use. As for the comment on incentivized marketing... huh? Deleting a cardroom's cookies has nothing to do with incentivized marketing so I don't know why you bring it up again. Time to move on. You do what you want, and the cardrooms will do what they want in response to you destroying their cookies.
Dude, you have escaped from the cocktail lounge. A few forums down again. I PM'd someone my explanaition as to why I consider you a blackhat affiliate. Quit it, your answers are so laughable I never even wasted my time picking holes in them
__________________
Translation services : 29 languages clients include partygaming & pokerlistings.
Email -

References and further details available on request

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote