View Single Post
  #23  
Old 10-07-2007, 04:40 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,190
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

No if you read above posts he had said he would have it done however he owed a bill to his hosting company.

I have been talking back and forth with his hosting company over this domain but they said that yes I can pay for the bill but without him actually closing the account and sending in the proper request to have it transferred over to me that there is nothing that can be done.

Quote:
09-23-2007, 06:26 PM
sizzz
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 102


Re: PR2 Domain

hey.

around 60 backlinks, used to be alot more short time ago, bad i took the site off from there but okay.

Its 8 months and 23 days old. I dont know, how much is such domain worth? Just be honest and tell me what u think, then deduct a bit as i said i am willing to sell it for cheap.

George

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus
Can you tell me backlinks and roughly how much and age so I dont have to search

Thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzz
Hey kaus.

i ve seen u re interested in pr2 domains and although the one i can offer you is not .com but .net i thought u might be interested in it.

i am talking about www.pokerbonusworld.net, no site on it currently, nothing and not active for quite a few time.

its a nice domain name and pr2 and i would give it away for very cheap. just drop a pm if u re interested, if not good luck with your search.

George





Quote:
09-24-2007, 08:36 PM
sizzz
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 102


Re: Hey

I do use paypal, my paypal addy is
You want it? Should i arrange the transfer then? If so, please provide me with your info.

Thx,

George

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus
Do you use paypal or can I send it through PokerStars either of which will have to wait till tomorrow


Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzz
Hey.

Thanks for your reply. Gimme 50 bucks and i ll transfer it in a few hours right when the office of the hosting opens. i think thats a good deal.

Regarding your translation. Sounds good and the price depends on how many words a page consists of. I normally offer paw members my translation services for $0.03 a word. In your case i would be willing to deliver for $0.025 a word if the order exceeds or is around 50 pages.

George

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus
I am not sure what to price it on. What do you want for it...it would be easier that way

Thanks Sizz and also I may once I get this new site up be interested in translation. What would 50+ pages cost







__________________

Reply With Quote