John, once again your site looks amazing...you honestly never cease to amaze me or a lot of the other affiliates on PAW. Couple suggestions though on this one....
- Toss the striped background -- rough on the eyes anyways and makes everything a little difficult to read and focus on.
- Make the menu headings a little more dynamic; make them stick out more by maybe adding some shading effects when you scroll over each individual room. Also, make the text a little larger to read -- I think it'll help it stick out a little more. And as we talked about yesterday, try adding some cool little room buttons next to each room to help em stand out a little more too, ya know?
- Change the font -- the one you have is so meh and a little boring for a site designed by you and your team. It's not bad or anything, but I prefer something a little more *KAPOW* "right in my face" kind of text, lol.
All in all John, another awesome site. I already have it bookmarked and can't wait to see it get developed through over the next few days/weeks. Cheers
