View Single Post
  #32  
Old 10-07-2007, 02:24 AM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,625
Default

"For the 27th time I am talking about surfers, I told you 4 posts ago that if an affiliate makes that player deposit or download the software, they earned the sale in my opinion."

And again, why do you keep mentioning 1/10th of the issue without facing the implications of what you are saying? You can't talk about a practice involving surfers without looking at the implications for other players.

It's like you are saying there should be a blanket policy about rain but then saying "I'm only talking about rain that falls on the sidewalk, not rain falling on the grass." Making policies requires you look at all the implications.

"I respectfully disagree with everything you said."

Well, we do disagree, and that's fine. You've explained your view, and I've offered things I think point out why this is a very difficult grey area, not a black and white one like many people seem to think it is.
Reply With Quote