View Single Post
  #6  
Old 10-06-2007, 02:36 PM
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 427
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

Quote:
money laundering is illegal. You might get caugh transfering money with someone with a stolen credit card or from a site that shows hole cards
Is this only for player-player?
What if a forum allowed it between members and had a facility to do so, even if this was just a forum for members to contact each other?

I am starting another topic about this, I have been thinking something for a few months but I read another thread earlier and it brought it back to my mind
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote