View Single Post
  #20  
Old 10-06-2007, 12:26 PM
Catfish Catfish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
There isn't any logic in that, unless you think bigger affiliates are shittier marketers than you.
well that could actually be the case in this scenario, since the fact that the smaller affiliate B converted the player seems to indicate that he offers some kind of service that big affilate B doesn't, therefore B deserves to get credited for the player.
And I am not talking about "illegal" incentives, maybe the player just likes the content or site structure better, maybe the smaller affiliates deals with his clients on a more personal basis...
Extreme example : I meet a guy socially, talk to him about Poker, point him in the right direction so he signs up through my site, then yes I'd like to make damn sure that someone else doesnt get the credit for the player just because he happened to click a link a week earlier ...
Reply With Quote